For fixed asset turnover ratios (sales over fixed assets), subsidiary firms had higher ratios than did parent firms, indicating that the fixed assets of subsidiary companies were more productive than those of parent firms.
What does FATR stand for?
FATR stands for Fixed Asset Turnover Ratio (business measurement)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of FATR
We have 4 other meanings of FATR in our Acronym Attic
- Fréjusienne d'Aménagement Travaux Publics (French: Fréjusienne Public Planning Works; Frejus, France)
- Functional Acceptance Test Plan
- Future Astronaut Training Program (camp)
- Fatty Acid Transport Protein 1
- Female Adnexal Tumor of Probable Wolffian Origin
- Frequently Asked Technical Questions
- Federal Agency for Technical Regulation and Metrology (Russia)
- Federal Antitrust and Trade Regulation (laws; database)
- Finance Against Trust Receipt
- First Article Test Report
- Folsom-Auburn Trail Riders Action Coalition
- Frente Antiimperialista de los Trabajadores de la Cultura
- Fellow of the Academy of Toxicological Sciences
- Findings Automated Tracking System (Air Force Inspector General inspection programs)
- Firearms Training Simulator
- Firearms Training System
- For All Those Sleeping (band)
- For the Advancement of the S4
- Foreclosure Avoidance Through Servicing Ratio (US VA)
- Foreign Affiliates Statistics
Samples in periodicals archive:
Other commodity groups which do less processing--such as poultry/livestock cooperatives--have higher fixed asset turnover ratios.