Professional Military Education will: (1) equip all sailors with the right knowledge and skills at the right time; (2) be a key factor in billet assignment and career progression; and (3) use the Five Vector Model and the Integrated Learning Environment to deliver blended learning options.
What does 5VM stand for?
5VM stands for Five Vector Model
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Five Panel Folder (corrugated box style)
- Long Arm of Chromosome 5
- Search, Silence, Segregate, Safeguard, Speed to the rear (processing EPWs)
- Seiri, Seiton, Seiso, Seiketsu, Shitsuke (Japanese quality improvement philosophy)
- Sort, Set in Order, Shine, Standardize, Sustain (business methodology)
- Sorting, Simplifying, Sweeping, Standardizing, and Self-Discipline (quality control)
- Fifth Special Forces Group (Airborne, Ft. Campbell, Kentucky)
- 5-sense Hotel Brand (marketing strategy)
- 5 Seconds of Summer (Australian band)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Sailors who have a Five Vector Model will be able to look at how a specific job would affect their career if they were selected for it.