Just a stagger down the street, at Queen's Hall, upstairs at The Crew, you've got Clutch, Five Horse Johnson and Montana.
What does FHJ stand for?
FHJ stands for Five Horse Johnson (band)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of FHJ
We have 5 other meanings of FHJ in our Acronym Attic
- Florida Health Insurance Study
- Fondo Hondureño de Inversión Social (Spanish: Honduran Social Fund)
- Food Hygiene Information Scheme (UK)
- Florida Health Information Systems Council
- Farndon House Information Trust
- Flexx Hockey Institute of Training (est. 2005; Mendota Heights, MN)
- Fort Hare Institute of Technology (Alice, South Africa)
- Foundation for the Harmonization of Information Technology
- Fragile Histidine Triad (gene)
- Fédération Haïtienne de Judo (French: Haitian Judo Federation)
- Folk Harp Journal
- Fontys Hogeschool Journalistiek (Dutch: Fontys College of Journalism)
- Forest Hills Jewish Center (Flushing, NY)
- Finn Hill Junior High School (Kirkland, WA)
- Fetal Horse Kidney
- First Hand Knowledge
- Fliesen Heidrich Kusel (German tile company)
- Florida Healthy Kids
- Fowler-Hughes-Keathley (Texas A&M University)
- Free Hong Kong (slogan)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Ohio rockers Five Horse Johnson are at Newcastle University while, over at The Tyne in Byker, singer-songwriters Laura Veirs and Kate Walsh will be performing.
Over the following 10 days, there will be the likes of Five Horse Johnson, Thad Cockrell and The Starlite Country Band and Danny Barnes, Keane - who this week supported Travis at the City Hall - Terry Allen Trio, Rodney Crowell, Errol Linton's Blues Vibe, Gypsy Dave Smith, Hot Club Of Cowtown, Laura Veirs, The Delays, Erick Morillo and a host of local acts in the Spearhead showcases.