Present study attempts to investigate the relationship between five factor model of personality and role stress.
What does FFM stand for?
FFM stands for Five Factor Model (personality traits)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FFM
We have 131 other meanings of FFM in our Acronym Attic
- Fédération Française Médiévale (French: Medieval French Federation)
- Fédération Française Motonautique (French: French Powerboating Federation)
- Fédération France Monocycliste (French: France Unicyclist Federation)
- Female Female Male
- Fergus Falls, MN, USA - Fergus Falls Municipal Airport (Airport Code)
- Field Force Management (software)
- Final Fantasy Movie
- Finance and Financial Markets
- Fine Fuel Moisture
- Finite Field Method
- Flicker Frequency Modulation (ANSI)
- Floating Fat Man (Israeli band)
- Floradale Feed Mill Ltd (Floradale, ON, Canada)
- Fluid Flow Model (computer engineering)
- Fondo para la Foca del Mediterráneo (Spanish)
- Food for Medicine
- Formation for Ministry (religion)
- Forms and Font Manager (software)
- Frankfurt Am Main
- Free for Mix (gaming)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The most commonly used dimensional model in personality psychology, the Five Factor Model, employs five large factors of personality and 30 independent traits.
Personality, Self-Efficacy, Readiness, and Career Exploration With Various Populations The Five Factor Model (FFM) of Costa and McCrae (1992) has been receiving increasing attention by career practitioners.
Based on the results of both developmental and validation studies, Piedmont has shown that Spiritual Transcendence is factorially distinct from the dimensions of the five factor model of personality.