Their topics include comparative molecular field analysis; QSAR models based on shape, surface, and volume; autocorrelation and derived methods; quantitative spectroscopic data activity relationships; data mining; induced-fit in five dimensional and six dimensional QSAR models; docking and interaction energy calculation; and extensive sampling and simplified models for calculating free energy.
What does 5-D stand for?
5-D stands for Five Dimensional
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Four Wheel Drive, Four Wheel Steer
- 4YouCore (website)
- For Your Convenience
- Four Year College
- Four Years from Now (mobile technology conference)
- Airport Security (police incident code; New Zealand)
- Third Base (baseball scoring)
- 5-Androstenediol (steroid)
- 5-Aminosalicylic Acid (anti-inflammatory drug)
- 5-Bromo-2'-Deoxyuridine Monophosphate
- 5-Fluorocytosine (antifungal agent)
- 5-Fluorouracil (drug used against pancreatic cancer)
- 5-Hydroxytryptamine (serotonin)
- 5-Hydroxytryptophan Decarboxylase (chemical compound)
- 5-HydroxyTryptamine (serotonin) Transporter Gene-Linked Polymorphic Region
- Serotonin-Transporter-Linked Promoter Region (neuroscience)
- 5-Methoxy-Diisopropyltryptamine (psychedelic drug)
- 5-Methoxy-N,n-Dimethyltryptamine (psychedelic drug)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In , Jumale (2006) has solved the field equations in non-symmetric unified field theory proposed by Einstein and obtained five dimensional (z-t)-type plane wave solutions on the lines of Takeno (1961)  with the space-time metric of Ambatkar (2002).