INTRODUCTION Fitz-Hugh-Curtis syndrome is an extra-pelvic manifestation of pelvic inflammatory disease ( PID) and is characterized by perihepatic adhesions between liver capsule and diaphragm or anterior peritoneal surface(1-3).
What does FHC stand for?
FHC stands for Fitz-Hugh-Curtis Syndrome
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of FHC
We have 86 other meanings of FHC in our Acronym Attic
- Ferritin Heavy Chain
- Field Hockey Canada (governing body)
- Final Handling Code
- Financial Health Check
- Financial Holding Company
- Fire Hose Cabinet
- First Holy Communion
- First Home Club (Federal Home Loan Bank of New York)
- Fish Health Center
- Fisheries and Habitat Conservation (US FWS)
- Fixed Head Coupe (hardtop automobile; principally UK)
- Flight Half Coupling (US NASA)
- Flight Hardware Contract (US NASA)
- Florida Honda Crew (Honda enthusiasts' club)
- Florida Housing Coalition
- Florida Humanities Council
- Flying Heritage Collection
- Food Handler Card
- Foothills Concert Band (Calgary, AB, Canada)
- For Hair Ltd.