Valera, who has owned the flight school at Fitchburg Municipal Airport for the past year, said the anticipated demand has encouraged him to keep the school open.
What does KFIT stand for?
KFIT stands for Fitchburg Municipal Airport (FAA Identifier)
This definition appears somewhat frequently
- Kelowna Flightcraft International Air Cargo Ltd. (Winnport Logistics Ltd; Canada)
- Kuwait Finance and Investment Company
- Kazakhstan Foreign Investors Council Association (Ministry of Industry and Trade of the Republic of Kazakhstan)
- Klamath Falls Interagency Fire Center (Oregon)
- Kwong Fung Imitation Jewellery Co. (Hong Kong; est. 1992)
- King Faisal International Prize (King Faisal Foundation; Saudi Arabia)
- Kansas Fire Injury Prevention Program (Kansas Department of Health and Environment; Topeka, KS)
- Kentuckians for Immigration Reform and Enforcement
- Korea Fixed Income Research Institute
- Kwik Fit Insurance Services
- Khudamul Furqan Jamiat (Afghanistan Islamic party)
- Kuratorium Fuer Journalistenausbildung (German: Austrian Journalism Training Association; Salzburg, Austria)
- Karing for Kids (Nepal)
- Kernforschungszentrum, Gmbh, Karlsruhe (Karlsruhe Nuclear Research Center)
- Kansas First, Kansas Best (1920s radio station)
- Krajowego Forum Konsultacyjnego Dotyczacego Prawa Unii Europejskiej Z zakresu Urzadzen Dzwigowych (Polish: National Consultative Forum on the Law of the European Union in the Field of Cranes)
- Kids for Kids Festival
- Központi Fizakai Kutató Intézet (Hungary)
- Koninklijke Fanfare Kempenzonen Tielen (Dutch: Royal Fanfare Kempenzonen Tielen)
- Kayseri Fen Lisesi
Samples in periodicals archive:
Those guys are heroes to me," he said of the helicopter pilot and co-pilot who flew out of Fitchburg Municipal Airport.
Dill was killed and a passenger was injured when the North American/Schwam AT-6F he was flying lost engine power and went down near Fitchburg Municipal Airport.
Lisa Eckelbecker Money for study FITCHBURG - Fitchburg Municipal Airport will receive $316,000 from the U.
6 when the small plane he was trying to land at Fitchburg Municipal Airport crashed into the nearby Nashua River.
Andrews had taken off, and was heading to Fitchburg Municipal Airport shortly before the crash occurred.
Andrews had just taken off and was headed to Fitchburg Municipal Airport to perform service on another plane.
The NASA database listed six minor incidents at or near Fitchburg Municipal Airport between 2000 and 2005 with all occurring during initial approach or landing.