OFFICIALS at Plumpton are keeping a close watch on the weather for tomorrow's fixture with heavy showers forecast but Folkestone expects to be fit to run its final meeting on Tuesday, writes Peter Scargill.
What does FTR stand for?
FTR stands for Fit to Run
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FTR
We have 91 other meanings of FTR in our Acronym Attic
- File Type Referenced (function point analysis)
- Film Tax Relief (UK)
- Financial Transaction Register
- Financial Transmission Right
- Finned Tube Radiation
- First Time Resolution
- First Time Response Ltd. (UK)
- First Time Right (quality assurance)
- First to Review (review websites)
- Fixed Termination Rate (mobile telecommunications)
- Fixed Transmission Right
- Fizik Tedavi Rehabilitasyon (Turkish: Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation)
- Flight Test Requirement (various locations)
- Flight Test Round
- Flight Transition Round
- Flop Turn River (poker website)
- Florida Trail Riders (motorcycling)
- Flow Through Revetment
- Flow-Tube Reactor (chemical physics)
Samples in periodicals archive:
But if he is not fit to bowl he would not be fit to run between the wickets and run in the field," he added.
Milo is relying on children to help him get fit to run the Sport Relief Mile on Sunday March 21 By visiting sportrelief.
Anyone under the influence of alcohol, not fit to run, not wearing correct running shoes or with camera equipment are ejected for the safety of the other runners and for the bulls.
ATHLETICS: World champion Tyson Gay is expected to be fit to run the 100m at the Olympics in Beijing.
These Tory-supporting metropolitan snobs believe a man for whom the term "character flaw" may have been coined is fit to run one of the world's great cities.