Given these continuing sources of tension between the two countries, Indian support for either the CTBT or a fissile material cutoff treaty most immediately is influenced by how adherence to either treaty will affect the balance of nuclear forces between it and China, rather than any disarmament initiatives of the Obama Administration.
What does FMCT stand for?
FMCT stands for Fissile Material Cutoff Treaty
This definition appears frequently
See other definitions of FMCT
We have 1 other meaning of FMCT in our Acronym Attic
- Freshwater Mollusk Conservation Society
- Fujitsu Mission Critical Systems (Fujitsu Limited; Japan)
- Federal Motor Carrier Safety Act
- Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (US DOT)
- Federal Motor Carrier Safety Association
- Ford Motor Company of Southern Africa
- Formation Médicale Continue sans Frontière (French: Continuing Medical Education without Borders)
- Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations
- Fargo Moorhead Community Theatre
- Fire Line Meter and Compound Torrent
- Forward Model Checking Technique
- Fairmont Marion County Transit Authority (West Virginia)
- Farmers Mutual Cooperative Telephone Company (Harlan, IA)
- Federación Mundial de Ciudades Unidas (Spanish: World Federation of United Cities)
- Force Mobile Command Unit
- Formation Médicale Continue Universitaire (French: Continuing Medical Education University)
- Fort McPherson Credit Union (East Point, GA)
- Federación de Motociclismo de la Comunidad Valenciana (Spanish: Motorcycling Federation of Valencia; Valencia, Spain)
- Fully Maintained Company Vehicle (Australia, used in job ads)
- Fargo-Moorhead Convention and Visitors Bureau
Samples in periodicals archive:
Pakistan also opposes a proposed Fissile Material Cutoff Treaty, which would limit access to highly enriched uranium and plutonium used to make weapons.
We want them to work with us on the Fissile Material Cutoff Treaty.
AaAa The diplomat, who recalled Morocco's proposal to the Non-Aligned Movement (NAM) to establish a subsidiary body for nuclear disarmament, reiterated the importance that the north African country attaches to the negotiations on Fissile Material Cutoff Treaty (FMCT).
She later praised "India's willingness to proceed with a fissile material cutoff treaty, in cooperation with the United States, and willingness also to pursue the comprehensive test ban treaty, as well as other lesser but important measures, such as improving its export controls.
The United States and the Fissile Material Cutoff Treaty.
The reprocessing plant and the research reactors in Khushab are also central to a bid by Pakistan, like several other nuclear powers, to accumulate as much fissile material as possible before the finalization of the Fissile Material Cutoff Treaty being negotiated at the U.
He said India's nuclear doctrine acts against nuclear disarmament and nonproliferation objectives, including the Comprehensive Test Ban Treaty (CTBT) and a Fissile Material Cutoff Treaty being negotiated by the Committee of Disarmament in Geneva.