What does F stand for?
F stands for Fishing Mortality (fisheries population dynamics)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of F
- Fiduciary (IRB)
- Fighter (US military aircraft designation; as in F-16)
- Filial Generation (genetics)
- Fine (book condition)
- Fine (numismatics; 10th best condition of coin)
- First (class airfare)
- Fisher's F Ratio (statistics; usually written in italics)