Expenditures on big game are tabulated in individual state reports of the National Survey of Fishing, Hunting, and Wildlife-Associated Recreation conducted by the Fish and Wildlife Service (FWS) (see Table 1).
What does FHWAR stand for?
FHWAR stands for Fishing, Hunting, and Wildlife-Associated Recreation
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
We have 1 other meaning of FHWAR in our Acronym Attic
- Fachhochschule Wien (University of applied science, Vienna, Austria)
- First Hand Wrestling (website)
- Fitzhenry and Whiteside (Canada)
- Florida Host Web, Inc.
- Forced Hot Water (heating system)
- Foundation of the Hellenic World
- Fremde Heere West (German Intelligence Evaluation Service, Western Section, WWII)
- Furthest Hop Win (throughput scheme)
- Federal Highway Administration (US DoT)
- Fife Health and Wellbeing Alliance (UK)
- Free Hosted Websites Community
- Feline Heart Worm Disease
- Fingers Hand Wrist Forearm
- Fred Hart Williams Genealogical Society (Michigan)
- Foundation for the History of Women in Medicine (Pottstown, PA)
- Fire Hazard Work Permit
- Flint Hills Writing Project (Kansas)
- Federal Hazardous Waste Regulation (Canada)
- Flathead Wood Screw
- Favorable Histology Wilms' Tumor
Samples in periodicals archive:
The National Fish and Wildlife Survey of Fishing, Hunting, and Wildlife-Associated Recreation released in late May also reports that American anglers spent $35 billion in 2001.
The report in question is the "2001 National Survey of Fishing, Hunting, and Wildlife-Associated Recreation.