McDONALD, CPA, PhD, is associate professor of accounting, Fisher School of Accounting, University of Florida, Gainesville.
What does FSOA stand for?
FSOA stands for Fisher School of Accounting (Warrington College of Business, University of Florida)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of FSOA
We have 2 other meanings of FSOA in our Acronym Attic
- Friday Shout Out
- Fuel Service Option (automobile rental)
- Fuel Supply Office
- Full Sail University Online (Winter Park, FL)
- Full Scale Output
- Full Service Office
- Full Spectrum Operations
- Fund for Special Operations
- Funeral Service Operative (undertaker)
- Fédération Suisse des Ostéopathes Assistants (French: Swiss Federation of Osteopaths Assistants; Switzerland)
- Football Safety Officers Association (UK)
- Foreign Service Oral Assessment (next step after FSWE)
- Forum Social Ouest Africain (French: West African Social Forum)
- Foundations of Service-Oriented Architecture
- Future Stars of America (Albuquerque, NM)
- Fisher School of Accounting Council (University of Florida)
- Financial Services Ombudsman's Bureau (Ireland)
- Future Sound of Breaks (song title)
- Fast Submit Open Basic Catalogue
- Fail-Safe Operating Characteristics