In 1983, John Charvat of the Zebco Corporation founded the FishAmerica Foundation (FAF) to represent the sportfishing industry's commitment to conservation.
What does FAF stand for?
FAF stands for FishAmerica Foundation
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FAF
We have 118 other meanings of FAF in our Acronym Attic
- Financial Aid Fund (various organizations)
- Find a Facilitator (Mid-Atlantic Facilitators Network)
- Fine Arts Facility (Westlake High School; Austin, TX)
- Fine Arts Festival
- Finnish Air Force
- First Amendment Foundation (Florida)
- First American Financial Corporation (Santa Ana, CA)
- First Appearance Facility (parking ticket cancellation guidelines; Toronto, Ontario, Canada)
- Fish and Fisheries (journal; Wiley)
- Flora Academic Foundation
- Fondation Alliance Française (French: French Alliance Foundation)
- Fonds d'Assurance Formation (French: Insurance Training Fund)
- Foreign Accumulation Fund (Australia)
- Foreign Assistance Framework
- Forged Alliance Forever (gaming community)
- Forgive And Forget
- Forum Atomique Français
- Forward Air Field (South African Air Force)
- Forward and Aft Fuselage (aviation)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Fish and Wildlife Service, National Marine Fisheries Service, Natural Resource Conservation Service, Bureau of Indian Affairs, Bureau of Reclamation, FishAmerica Foundation, and the California Department of Fish and Game), as well as the support from the Tribal Council, local schools, and the community as a whole, that ultimately turned the tide to make the project a success.