The Fish Health Unit certifies both hatcheries and fish farms.
What does FHU stand for?
FHU stands for Fish Health Unit (various locations)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FHU
We have 11 other meanings of FHU in our Acronym Attic
- Foundation Housing Tai Sylfaen Ltd. (UK)
- Freehold Travel Soccer
- Fully High Temperature Superconductor (motor)
- From Here to There (Seattle, Washington band)
- Family of Heavy Tactical Vehicles
- Far Horizons Tucson Village (Tucson, AZ)
- Fachhochschule für Technik und Wirtschaft (German: College for Engineering and Economy)
- Family History Technology Workshop (Brigham Young University; Utah)
- Fort Hood, Texas
- First Human Use (medical devices)
- Fort Huachuca/Sierra Vista, AZ, USA (Airport Code)
- Foundation of Human Understanding
- Francis Howell Union (high school; Missouri)
- Freed-Hardeman University (Henderson, TN)
- Fuchs' Heterochromic Uveitis (ophthalmology)
- Foundations of Human Biology
- Federal Housing and Development
- Federation of Hospital and University Employees
- Femoral Hypoplasia-Unusual Facies Syndrome
- Family Historian User Group (UK)