A WORLD Trade Organisation (WTO) disputes panel was to be authorised as Fish Farming International went to press, adjudicating on Thailand's claims that USA anti-dumping duties on its shrimp exports break WTO rules.
What does FFI stand for?
FFI stands for Fish Farming International (journal)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of FFI
We have 125 other meanings of FFI in our Acronym Attic
- Fauna and Flora International
- Fee for Intervention (Health and Safety Executive; UK)
- Fer Forgé Industrie (French: Wrought Iron Industry)
- Festival Film Indonesia
- Fiber Fuels Institute
- Fight for Independence (gaming)
- Film Federation of India (India)
- Film Finances, Inc. (various locations)
- Financial Fraud Institute
- Fire Facilities, Inc. (Sun Prairie, WI)
- Fixed and Flashing
- Flame Failure Indicator
- Flexible Film Isolator
- Fonds Francophone des Inforoutes (French: Francophone Information Highway Fund; est. 1998)
- Football Frontier International
- For Further Information
- Forces Françaises de l'Intérieur (WWII, French Resistance Army)
- Foreign Financial Institution
- Foreign Function Interface
- Forest Frontiers Initiative
Samples in periodicals archive:
In an interview with Fish Farming International, Catherine Geslain-Laneelle stressed that opinions from a public consultation on potential common methods to assess the safety of feed additives--taking into account how and where they are used--will lead to the drafting of a formal guidance document.