George, NL -- Father Des McGrath, a popular priest and co-founder of the Fish, Food and Allied Workers Union in the '70s and holder of the Order of Canada, thought that just because he is 69 and retired from pastoral work in the parish, he could ignore the current Pope's insistence (in 1980) that Catholic priests should not run for political office and that those who were already in partisan politics should get out.
What does FFAWU stand for?
FFAWU stands for Fish, Food and Allied Workers Union (Canada)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Far-Field Antenna Test Facility
- Filipino Folk Arts Theatre, Inc. (Dallas, TX)
- Festival du Film sur l'Agriculture Urbaine (French: Film Festival on Urban Agriculture)
- Ford Forums Australia
- First Filipino American United Methodist Church
- Football for All in Vietnam
- Fresh Fruit And Vegetable Ordering System
- Fisheries, Food and Allied Workers (Canadian union)
- Free for All Weekend
- Fund for Animals Wildlife Rehabilitation Center (Ramona, CA)
- Eastpac Fleet Facsimile Broadcast
- Face for Business (telephone answering service; UK)
- Falling for Beloved (band; Australia)
- Fantasy Football
- Fast Feedback
- Fat Free Body Mass
- Features, Functions, and Benefits
- Federal Financing Bank (US)
- Fédération Française de Billard (French: French Billiards Federation)
- Fédération Française de Bonsaï (French: French Bonsai Federation)