Chairman, I am pleased to share with the Committee our priorities for foreign assistance programs in the East Asia and Pacific region for fiscal year 2005.
What does FY stand for?
FY stands for Fiscal Year
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Military and Government
See other definitions of FY
We have 4 other meanings of FY in our Acronym Attic
- France, Metropolitan (ISO Country code)
- Force Twenty-One
- Force XXI Land Warrior
- Force Twenty-One Training Program
- Foreign Exchange Yen Clearing System (Japan)
- First Trust Materials Alphadex Fund
- Blackpool (postcode, United Kingdom)
- Feng Yun Satellite
- Fight Yard (gaming, Counter-Strike)
- Financial Year
- Force to Yield (engineering)
- Forget You (polite form)
- Foundation Year
- Fraternally Yours
- Full Year
- Fushigi Yuugi (Anime)
- Florida Yards & Neighborhoods Program
- Forget You and the Sysop You Rode in On (polite form)
- Feng-Yun 2 (geostatioary meteorological satellite of China)
- Foundation Year 1 (medical students, UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
2003-56 apprises certain entities with fiscal years beginning in 2002 and ending after May 5, 2003, of the additional reporting requirements mandated by the Jobs and Growth Tax Relief Reconciliation Act of 2003's (JGTRRA's) changes in the capital gain tax rates.
9 billion in the President's fiscal year 2002 budget request including a 5 percent increase over this year, there is $15.
IRS consent to adopt a fiscal year is required only if the individual later wants to change the selected tax year.
A similar situation occurred for the fiscal year ended Feb.