Killins' vouchers did not include a supervisor's signature, and her travel authorization forms for the last 15 months "did not include the signatures of the chief fiscal affairs office or the secretary of education, both required under department rules.
What does FAO stand for?
FAO stands for Fiscal Affairs Office (EU)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of FAO
We have 134 other meanings of FAO in our Acronym Attic
- Final Agency Order
- Finance & Accounting Office(r)
- Finance and Accounting Outsourcing
- Financial Aid Officer
- Financial and Administrative Officer (various organizations)
- Financial Assistance Office (various organizations)
- Finish All Over
- Fire Alarm Office (various locations)
- Fire Apparatus Operator
- First Africa Oil Plc (London, UK)
- Fiscal Agent Organization (healthcare)
- Fishermen's Advocacy Organization
- Fleet Administration Office (US Navy)
- Flight Activity Officer
- Floating Atomic Orbital
- Flugbüro Am Opernplatz (now FAO Travel)
- Fondation pour les Aînés de l'Outaouais (French: Foundation for Seniors in Ottawa; Ottawa, Canada)
- Fonderies et Ateliers de l'Ouest (French: Foundries and Workshops of the West)
- Fonds voor Arbeidsongevallen (Belgium)
- Food and Agriculture Organization (United Nations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
This was supposed to happen before funds were disbursed from the fiscal affairs office.
Delisle explained that budgets are drawn up by staff from the Fiscal Affairs Office and then reviewed by the Finance Committee before being approved by the bishop.