Indeed its economic and fiscal affairs committee chairman Hanns-Eberhard Schleyer said ownership unbundling, while welcome, was "not sufficient", calling for a strong "European regulatory power capable of loosening the iron grip of energy behemoths" and more cross-border interconnections.
What does FAC stand for?
FAC stands for Fiscal Affairs Committee (various schools)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of FAC
We have 398 other meanings of FAC in our Acronym Attic
- Find Area Code (Mountain Data Systems)
- Fine Arts Center
- Fine Arts Conservancy, Inc.
- Firearms Acquisition Certificate (Canada)
- First Aid Case (one-time treatment and observation of minor injury)
- First Alert Capability
- First Alliance Church (Florida)
- First Amended Complaint (legal)
- First Amendment Center
- First Apostolic Church (various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Bill McCloskey, OECD fiscal affairs committee chairman said pressure from his organisation since 2000 has "resulted in real change," adding: "OECD countries have shown that they will take action to ensure that tax competition is fair.