00 KF283 Author Christensen (Thomas Jefferson School of Law) provides first-year law students with reading, study, and testing strategies.
What does 1L stand for?
1L stands for First-Year Law Student
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of 1L
- 1 Health (gaming clan)
- Drunk Home (police incident report)
- First Half (of the year)
- One Handed Typing (either due to eating or nursing a baby)
- One Hectare Telescope (project)
- Blockage/Breakdown on Highway (police incident code)
- 1st Infantry Division (US Army)
- First Information Operations Command (formerly the Land Information Warfare Agency LIWA)
- Juvenile Complaint (police incident report)
- 1st Joint Public Affairs Unit
- Land Rescue (police incident code)
- First Lieutenant
- First Lieutenant Colonel (British cavalry)
- 1 Million For Jesus Christ
- Single Line, Message Rate, Business
- General announcing system (Navy, shipboard)
- 1Malaysia Development Berhad
- Single Line, Metered, Residential
- Noise Control (police incident code)
- First Negative Constructive (debate)
Samples in periodicals archive:
David, a first-year law student at Staffordshire University, won his lengthy battle after representing himself at a Birmingham employment tribunal and was awarded total compensation of pounds 5,322.
As part of the food drive, first-year law students who donated cans in their classes received "immunity" from being called on by the professor for that class.
The Sliders star was accepted as a first-year law student after submitting an undergraduate record and taking a law school admissions test and began taking night classes this week.
Jaime, a first-year law student, from Limerick, said: "Obviously I was disappointed I didn't get through to the next round.