First-Order Test In the situation described in the agenda, section 141.
What does FOT stand for?
FOT stands for First-Order Test (qualitative research)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FOT
We have 106 other meanings of FOT in our Acronym Attic
- Fiber Optic Transceiver
- Fiber Optic Transmission
- Field of Testing (various organizations)
- Field Operation Table
- Field Operations Test
- Fifth-Order Theory
- Finger-Operated Touchscreen
- Firm Order Terms (reinsurance)
- First of Type
- First Off Tools (die or mold)