We teamed up with one of the leading brands in first-aid dressings, Elastoplast, to offer the chance to win six bikes.
What does FAD stand for?
FAD stands for First-Aid Dressing (US Army)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of FAD
We have 170 other meanings of FAD in our Acronym Attic
- Financial Aid Department (various locations)
- Financial Aid Director
- Financial Audit Division (various states)
- Fine Arts Day (various locations)
- Finished After Deadline
- Finnish Association of the Deaf
- Fire Alarm Dispatcher (FDNY)
- First Appearance Datum (geology)
- First Article Delivery
- First Assets Delivered
- Fiscal Affairs Department (International Monetary Fund)
- Fiscal Affairs Division (various organizations)
- Fish Aggregating Device
- Fish Attracting Devices
- Fixed Amount Deduction
- Flavin Adenine Dinucleotide
- Flea Allergy Dermatitis
- Fleet Air Defense
- Fleet Air Detachment (US Navy)
- Florida Association of the Deaf, Inc.
Samples in periodicals archive:
Or a first-aid dressing to conceal an over-enthusiastic love-bite.
ACTIVHEAL, a new type of first-aid dressing that promotes rapid healing, lessens pain and reduces scarring, will be available from March at Tesco, Sainsbury's and Asda.