uk Global Banking News - 21 May 2012 FirstCity Financial Corporation (NASDAQ: FCFC) has reported that net earnings attributable to the company was USD8.
What does FCFC stand for?
FCFC stands for FirstCity Financial Corporation (Waco, Texas)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of FCFC
We have 14 other meanings of FCFC in our Acronym Attic
- fuel cladding failure accident
- Future Climate for Africa (Cape Town, South Africa)
- Football Club Fay Bouvron (French football association)
- Forum Culturel Franco-Bangladais (France)
- Fresno County Farm Bureau (Fresno, CA)
- Fleet COSAL Feedback Report
- Faith Christian Fellowship Church (various locations)
- Family and Children Faith Coalition
- Family and Children First Council (community planning partnership; OH)
- Fédération des Cascadeurs Français du Cinéma (French: French Cinema Stuntmen Federation)
- Football Club Féminin de Colombes (French football club)
- Forum of Collective Forms of Cooperation (India)
- Free Churches Federal Council (UK)
- Free Cash Flow to Common Equity (financial analysis)
- Federation of City Farms and Community Gardens (UK)
- Football Club Féminin du Canton des Pieux (French football club)
- Fuyuan Century Fuel Cell Power (China)
- Finance Center Federal Credit Union
- First Castle Federal Credit Union (Tammany Parish, LA)
- First Catholic Federal Credit Union (Taylor, MI)
Samples in periodicals archive:
ADW613) JAMES SARTAIN - FIRSTCITY FINANCIAL CORPORATION (FCFC).