Orville's study concentrates on the peak electric currents flowing through the first return stroke, which travels from the ground up to the cloud.
What does FRS stand for?
FRS stands for First return stroke
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of FRS
We have 214 other meanings of FRS in our Acronym Attic
- Financial & Retail Services
- Financial Recovery Service, Inc.
- Financial Reporting Standard (UK Accounting Standards Board)
- Financial Reporting System
- Financial Risk Solutions (various locations)
- Fire and Rescue Service
- Fire Research Station (UK)
- Firefighters' Retirement System
- First Repository States
- First Responder Service (LeadsOnline)
- Fisher-Rosemount Systems (various locations)
- Fisheries Research Services (Aberdeen, Scotland)
- Flat Rate Scheme (UK)
- Fleet Readiness Squadron
- Fleet Repair Service
- Fleet Replacement Squadron
- Flexible Route Selection
- Flores, Guatemala - Flores (Airport Code)
- Florida Red Scale (house plants)
- Florida Retirement System