[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] [ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] Last week, we kicked off the first Warrant Officer Advanced Course for geospatial engineering technicians (military occupational specialty 125D) at Fort Leonard Wood, Missouri, with nine students.
What does 1WO stand for?
1WO stands for First Warrant Officer
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- 1 Unit
- 1-Methyluric Acid (caffeine metabolite)
- First Universal Player
- One Version
- Vehicle Collision (police incident code)
- One Vs. One (sports)
- 1Voice 1Vision Ltd. (talent database; UK)
- First Vice President
- Water/Sea Rescue/Emergency (police incident code)
- One Winged Angel (Final Fantasy 7 boss)
- Attempted Suicide (police incident code)
- Single Pole, Double Throw switch
- 1x Evolution-Data Only (ITU-T)
- 1x Evolution-Data and Voice (ITU-T)
- One Times Radio Transmission Technology (CDMA 2000)
- Other Incident (police incidient code)
- Catcher (baseball scoring)
- Squared (math, chemistry)
- The Administrator of The Village (1967 TV show, The Prisoner)
Samples in periodicals archive:
I was the first warrant officer to attend the Theater Logistics Studies Course (TLog) at the Army Logistics University, another course normally attended by commissioned officers.
The 14 Army warrant officers understand the importance of being the very first warrant officers of the career field.
I'm happy to report that 29 warrant officers attended our first Warrant Officer Council and information briefings.