The report comes two quarters after Valencia Bank completed the purchase of Antelope Valley's First Valley National Bank.
What does FVNB stand for?
FVNB stands for First Valley National Bank (Lancaster, CA)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of FVNB
- Forward Volume Magneto-Static Wave
- Family Vacation Network (Westgate Resorts)
- Family Voices Network (Erie County, NY)
- Field Video Network
- Fondo Vial Nacional (Spanish: National Road Fund; Colombia)
- Fortis Verzekeringen Nederland (Dutch: Fortis Insurance Netherlands; Utrecht, Netherlands)
- Free VoIP Network
- Fußballverband Niederrhein eV (German football federation)
- Future Value in N Years (corporate finance)
- Fruit Valley Neighborhood Association (Vancouver, WA)
- First Victoria National Bank
- Fraser Valley Naturist Club (Surrey, Canada; nudist organization)
- Film Video New Media
- Federatie van Nederlandse Officieren (Dutch: Federation of Dutch Officers)
- Fixed Virtual Network Operator
- Full Voltage Non-Reversing (electric motors)
- Fox Valley .NET Users Group (Appleton, WI)
- Fair Value Option (finance)
- Family Violence Option (various locations)
- Farm Verified Organic (food certification by International Certification Services, Inc.)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Atlanta, Georgia Orlando, Florida UnionBank/West, Associated Bank Illinois, NA, Macomb, Illinois Rockford, Illinois Valencia Bank & Trust, First Valley National Bank, Santa Clarita, California Lancaster, California Valley National Bank, Lancaster, California Applicant(s) Reserve Bank Effective Date The Bank of Orange County, San Francisco October 27, 1999 Fountain Valley, California CalWest Bank, San Francisco October 27, 1999 Downey, California Peapack-Gladstone Bank, New York November 12, 1999 Gladstone, New Jersey SunTrust Bank, Atlanta, Atlanta November 24, 1999 Atlanta, Georgia UnionBank/West, Chicago November 5, 1999 Macomb, Illinois Valencia Bank & Trust, San Francisco November 16, 1999 Santa Clarita, California San Francisco November 16, 1999
Reardon, President and Chief Executive Officer of Valencia Bank & Trust, stated: "Having just completed the second quarter since the finalization of our acquisition of First Valley National Bank, we continue to report results that are the best in the history of the Bank.
Reardon, president and chief executive officer of Valencia Bank &Trust, stated: &uot;We consummated our merger with First Valley National Bank on December 1, 1999, and believe that this initiates our strategy to grow through strong marketing and acquisition.
``We continue to be pleased with our growth and earnings performance, especially in light of the merger-related expenses that were incurred in 1999 in order to merge with First Valley National Bank.
Valencia Bank & Trust (OTCBB:VABT) today announced that it acquired First Valley National Bank and its two offices located in the Antelope Valley.
Reardon further stated: "Highlighting the third quarter was the announcement of our intent to merge with First Valley National Bank.
Valencia Bank & Trust is acquiring First Valley National Bank of Lancaster for $6.