What does FUSI stand for?
FUSI stands for First Union Securities, Inc.
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of FUSI
We have 2 other meanings of FUSI in our Acronym Attic
- Foundation for Undergraduate Student Entrepreneurs
- Foundation for Upgrading the Standard of Education
- Fund for Undergraduate Student Excellence
- French-US Exchange in Dance (French American Cultural Exchange; New York, NY)
- Firefighters United for Safety, Ethics and Ecology (Eugene, OR)
- Fuerza de Seguridad Pública (Public Safety Force, Honduras)
- Federal Universal Service Fee
- First Universalist Society in Franklin (Franklin, MA)
- Friends of Upton State Forest (Upton, MA)
- Find, Use, Share Information (telecommunications)
- Fusing is a Unified Standard for Information Technologies Governance
- Filipinos Unifying Student-Engineers in an Organized Network (University of California, Irvine)
- Finland-United States Investigation of NIDDM (Non-Insulin-Dependent Diabetes Mellitus) Genetics
- Functional, Unexpected, Simple, Integrated, Old and New (design style)
- Future Universal Services of Inbound and Outbound Networks (Sprint)
- Facultés Universitaires Saint-Louis (Brussels, Belgium)
- Fidelity Union Securities Limited (Nigeria)
- Full-Up System Level (testing)
- Latin American Jewish Student Union