Only two aspects of production don't take place at Goodwood; welding of the vehicle bodies and applying the first two layers of paint takes place in Germany.
What does F2L stand for?
F2L stands for First Two Layers (Rubik's Cube)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
- Family to Family (special needs children information and education organization)
- Field to Finish (surveying)
- Fit To Fail (punk ska band)
- Forecast to Fulfill (inventory management)
- Foreningen 2 Foreldre (Norweigan: 2 Parents Association; est. 1985)
- Friend-to-Friend (computer network)
- Forecast to Finished Goods
- Family to Family Health Information Education Center (United Cerebral Palsy, Michigan)
- Free to Go (mobile phone package)
- Float to Integer
Samples in periodicals archive:
In the material that constitutes the first two layers, Franco is the only person who speaks, portraying Ginsberg publicly, as a performer, and intimately, in his heymisher mensch mode.
Secretary Food Punjab, Sqn Ldr Muhammad Irfan Elahi while talking to reporter on Thursday from Muzaffargarh said flood water entered in two of the godowns which damaged the first two layers of gunny bags while remaining stocked wheat is safe.
The first is the story of the past and that can be constructed and deconstructed while the individual looks from the outside in, unfolding the events and happenings of the past as presented by the first two layers.
Combine with the icing sugar and spread over the first two layers once they have chilled.
CryoLife said 2 of the 3 insurance companies who issued "claims-made" policies to the company for the 2002-2003 year have confirmed coverage for the first two layers of coverage totaling $15 million.
This story has its origin in the fact that the Netherlands Oil Company (NAM) specification for welding duplex stainless steel pipelines states that the first two layers should be welded using the (Gas Tungsten Arc Welding) GTAW (TIG) (Tungsten Inert Gas) method, with a backing gas system being used to protect the inside of the weld against oxidation.
As determined for the 1991 year-end, the first two layers (1990 and 1991) would have cost $23,100 when prices were at the 1991 price level of 105 percent.