The drama happened on a First TransPennine Express service from Manchester into Huddersfield.
What does FTPE stand for?
FTPE stands for First Transpennine Express (UK)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of FTPE
- First Troop Philadelphia City Cavalry
- Fairy Tale Police Department (TV show)
- File Transfer Protocol Daemon
- Florence Township Police Department (New Jersey)
- Foster Township Police Department (Bradford, PA)
- Foundation Training Programme Director (National Health Service; UK)
- Fulfilling the Promise Database (employment resource; Canada)
- Fault-Tolerant Parallel and Distributed Systems
- Fédération des Très Petites Entreprises (French small business union)
- First Time Player Experience
- Extensions to File Transfer Protocol Working Group (IETF)
- Failure to Pay Fine
- Francs Tireurs et Partisans Français (French political movement)
- Fruit Tree Planting Foundation (San Diego, CA)
- Fujian Technology and Projects Fair (China)
- Flow-Through Partial-Filling Affinity Capillary Electrophoresis (biochemistry)
- Fellow Travelers Performance Group (Berkeley, CA)
- Fixed Terminals Product Group
- Fund to Prevent Homelessness
- Fiberglass Tank and Pipe Institute (Houston, TX)
Samples in periodicals archive:
This is the second annual Middlesbrough concert to be staged by The Band of the Yorkshire Regiment, pictured above, in partnership with Mayor Ray Mallon, and sponsored by First TransPennine Express.
Aslef union said the walk-out was "solidly" supported by its 300 members on First TransPennine Express (FTPE).
STRIKE action by more than 350 RMT conductors and station staff at First Transpennine Express has been suspended after the company tabled a "significantly improved" pay offer on the eve of the first of two strikes.
9 per cent respectively, while First Capital Connect, First ScotRail and First TransPennine Express posted growth.
The promotion, which also includes pounds 2 off a pounds 5 Tote Placepot bet, is backed by First TransPennine Express, and covers Beverley, Carlisle, Cartmel, Doncaster, Hamilton, Musselburgh, Newcastle, Redcar, Thirsk and York.
The company, which holds the First Great Western, First ScotRail, First Capital Connect, First TransPennine Express and Hull Trains franchises, said its UK rail operation increased revenues by 5.