These World Cup and Olympic events will represent the first time video content will originate from Brazil and be streamed out in such large numbers globally.
What does FTV stand for?
FTV stands for First Time Video
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of FTV
We have 24 other meanings of FTV in our Acronym Attic
- Full-Time Unit Support
- Full Time Unit Support System
- Federation of Trade Unions of Ukraine
- Federated Teachers' Union of Victoria (Victoria, Australia)
- Free Trade Union of Workers of the Kingdom of Cambodia (Phnom Penh, Cambodia)
- Fashion TV
- Federación de Tierra y Vivienda (Spanish: Land and Housing Federation; Argentina)
- Festival de Théâtre de Vernouillet (French theater festival)
- Finish the Verse
- Fire Theft Vandalism
- Fixation Technique de Vireux (French hardware manufacturer)
- Flight Test Vehicle
- Franchise Tax voucher (California )
- Free to View (satellite television)
- Fukushima Television Broadcasting Co. (Japan)
- Functional Test Vehicle
- Fast Track Voluntary Arrangement (financial agreement; UK)
- Freedom Through Vigilance Association
- Factory Tech Valve Body (auto part)
- Full-Term Vaginal Delivery
Samples in periodicals archive:
The 12-date UK jaunt coincides with the release of his new DVD, Machine Music: The Best of Gary Numan, which will bring together for the first time videos and TV appearances from across the decades.
It was the first time video had been publicly available, although BP said that it had been providing a live feed to government officials over the last two weeks.
For the first time video game characters and environments will behave as they would in the real world.
It was the first time a High Court sentence had been challenged, and the first time video footage had been used.