PhoeniX introduces unique software tools that facilitate First Time Right design (FTR) for various application areas, including Integrated Optics, Micro Mechanics and Nano technologies.
What does FTR stand for?
FTR stands for First Time Right (quality assurance)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of FTR
We have 91 other meanings of FTR in our Acronym Attic
- Field Trouble Report
- Fielding Training Review
- File Type Referenced (function point analysis)
- Film Tax Relief (UK)
- Financial Transaction Register
- Financial Transmission Right
- Finned Tube Radiation
- First Time Resolution
- First Time Response Ltd. (UK)
- First to Review (review websites)
- Fit to Run
- Fixed Termination Rate (mobile telecommunications)
- Fixed Transmission Right
- Fizik Tedavi Rehabilitasyon (Turkish: Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation)
- Flight Test Requirement (various locations)
- Flight Test Round
- Flight Transition Round
- Flop Turn River (poker website)
- Florida Trail Riders (motorcycling)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Torquay were on top before Halifax went ahead on the stroke of half-time when a cross from Dominic Ludden fell to Craig Middleton and he scored with a first time right foot volley.