The tower block which has stood in Banner Lane, Tile Hill for more than 40 years, is expected to come down first thing tomorrow morning.
What does FTTM stand for?
FTTM stands for First Thing Tomorrow Morning
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of FTTM
We have 1 other meaning of FTTM in our Acronym Attic
- Fault-Tolerant Time Line
- Fédération Tunisienne du Transport et de la Logistique (French: Tunisian Federation for Transport and Logistics; Tunisia)
- Fiber to the Loop
- Full-Time Training in London
- Fiber to the Last Amplifier (ADC)
- Fakultas Teknik Pertambangan Dan Perminyakan (Indonesian: Faculty of Mining and Petroleum Engineering; Bandung Institute of Technology; Bandung, Indonesia)
- Fat Tire Tour of Milwaukee (biking; Milwaukee, WI)
- Fibre to the Mast (wireless communications)
- Filipino Tweets That Matter
Samples in periodicals archive:
Voting will open at 7am today and close at 10pm tonight with counting to begin first thing tomorrow morning.
That place should be secured with a strong showing against the Maori in the morning * SPECIAL MOMENT: Giants centre Leroy Cudjoe can't wait to play for England for the first time against New Zealand Maori inn Auckland first thing tomorrow morning
Acas said last night: "Conclusions are to be discussed with a large group of local trade union officials first thing tomorrow morning.
The Pole gifted Dundee their 14thminute opener and has been told by Strachan he wants to see him in his office first thing tomorrow morning.
It's nice to finish the round as I really didn't want to come back first thing tomorrow morning just to play one hole and then sit around all day waiting for my tee time," said the Liverpudlian, who held the first-round lead after a spectacular 62.