Henkel has been granted a patent for a flexible laminate comprised of a first substrate consisting of plastic film; a second substrate selected from the group consisting of plastic film and metal foil; and an irradiated adhesive composition positioned between the first and second substrate, the adhesive composition is comprised of components A, B and D.
What does A stand for?
A stands for First Substrate
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of A
- Avance (French: fast)
- Avianca Airlines (philatelic airmail overprint)
- Away (Sports)
- Battery Size
- Blood Type
- Bunsen Solubility Coefficient
- Degree of Dissociation
- Excellent (scholastic grade)
- Federal Reserve Bank of Boston, Massachusetts (designates original spot of circulation of a bill)
- First in Series (chemistry)
- GMT + 1 hour
- Helmholtz Energy
- Highest Level of Division I College Athletics (United States)
- Individual (IRB)
- Lowest Full-Season Level (minor league baseball)
- Mass Number (physics)
- Newfoundland/Labrador (Canada Post designation)
- Nucleon Number (physics)
- Retinol (vitamin)
- Smooth, Paintable (American Plywood Association Veneer Grades)
Samples in periodicals archive:
s]) for PEP, characterizing the affinity of the binding of the first substrate molecule with the tetrameric enzyme.
After the first substrate has been injected and allowed to cool, a mold segment retracts, forming a cavity for the TPE overmold material.
7,056,408 B2 Rohm and Haas has been granted a patent for a composite article comprised of a first substrate, a polymeric adhesive composition displaying at least two glass transition temperatures, and at least one subsequent substrate, wherein the composite article is formed by a process comprising: applying a layer of a homogeneous fluid comprising at least one polymerizable compound to the first substrate, contacting the layer to the subsequent substrate to form an uncured assembly, and exposing the uncured assembly to at least one polymerization condition selected from the group consisting of elevated temperature, radiation and combinations thereof, wherein the adhesive composition has t-peel values at 4.
At least one of the fluid receiving layer, absorbent core and outer cover includes a flexible absorbent binder bound to a first substrate layer at predetermined elongated locations defining one or more elongated channels there between.