First State Community Bank (FSCB) declared that it has hired Chad King as Director of Merchant Card Services, in order to offer area businesses competitive payment systems.
What does FSCB stand for?
FSCB stands for First State Community Bank (Missouri)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of FSCB
We have 3 other meanings of FSCB in our Acronym Attic
- Friendly Situation Capabilities Advisor
- Fellow of the Society for Cardiovascular Angiography and Interventions
- Forward Supplemental Channel Assignment Mini Message
- Fire Support and Combined Arms Operations Department
- Federation of Senior Citizens Associations of the Philippines
- Flight Safety Critical Aircraft Parts
- Funeral Service Consumer Assistance Program (Brookfield, WI)
- Fire Support Combined Arms Tactical Trainer
- Feng Shui Center Berlin (Germany)
- Fielded Software Control Board
- Flight Simulator Club Belgium
- Franklin Silver Cornet Band (Franklin, PA)
- Full-Size Chevy Blazer (General Motors)
- Funding Standard Carryover Balance (pension funding relief)
- Florida Space Coast Bowling Association
- Financial Sector Capacity Building Project (Ethiopia)
- Formal Specifications of Computer-Based Systems (workshop)
- Faculty Senate Curriculum Committee (various schools)
- Fairthorpe Sports Car Club (UK)
- Faulkner State Community College (Bay Minette, Alabama)
Samples in periodicals archive:
uk Global Banking News - 28 November 2012 First State Community Bank, a community bank headquartered in Farmington, Missouri, has agreed to purchase nine Bank of America (NYSE: BAC) locations.
First State Community Bank, a community bank based in Farmington, Mo.