With approval, the district will raise about $300,000 a year that will go toward continuing an emergency medical first responder service known as EASE, or Emergency Action Services.
What does FRS stand for?
FRS stands for First Responder Service (LeadsOnline)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of FRS
We have 214 other meanings of FRS in our Acronym Attic
- Filtered Rayleigh Scattering
- Financial & Retail Services
- Financial Recovery Service, Inc.
- Financial Reporting Standard (UK Accounting Standards Board)
- Financial Reporting System
- Financial Risk Solutions (various locations)
- Fire and Rescue Service
- Fire Research Station (UK)
- Firefighters' Retirement System
- First Repository States
Samples in periodicals archive:
Mr Kendall, 55, is an ex-publican and former team co-ordinator for the volunteer First Responder service, which provides emergency assistance.
Mersey regional amb-ulance director of clinical care Mike Jackson said: ``We are delighted w ith the decision and look forward to developing our first responder service further in the future.
At the time Pinellas County structured its current system, the municipal fire departments had been providing first responder services for a number of years.