The full version of the OSHA Incident Tracker is up to date with the most current First Report of Injury and other related forms as they are revised by states, or when federal or state recordkeeping requirements change.
What does FROI stand for?
FROI stands for First Report of Injury
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of FROI
We have 2 other meanings of FROI in our Acronym Attic
- Furnished Room over Garage (home addition)
- Friends and Residents of Greater Gowanus (New York)
- Free Rocket Over Ground Missile
- Friendly Round of Golf Society (Luxembourg)
- Friends of Green Spring
- Friends of the Great Swamp (Pawling, NY)
- Full Range Oxygen Gas System
- Fund Raising Organization Graphics Service
- Fellow of the Royal Institute (UK)
- Financial Return on Investment
Samples in periodicals archive:
7, 2007, provided two separate implementation schedules for achieving complete electronic submission of the four highest-volume claim forms received by the division: DWC-1, First Report of Injury or Illness; DWC-4, Notice of Action/Change; DWC-12, Notice of Denial; and DWC-13, Claim Cost Report.
Sometimes a state-approved Worker Compensation Employers First Report of Injury form may be substituted for the Form 101.
Disputed Claims A valid question arises among many employers: Should I even file an Employer's First Report of Injury if I know or suspect a claim is noncompensable or fraudulent?
SC-Web is designed to provide state jurisdictions with the ability to allow smaller insurance carriers and self-insured employers to submit their first report of injury and subsequent reports to state agencies via the Internet directly into the state's claims reporting application.