What does 1Q stand for?
1Q stands for First Quarter (of the year)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of 1Q
- One-Poly-Eight-Metal (radio frequency)
- One-Port FFM (Functional Fault Model)
- One-Port FFM (Functional Fault Model) with Faults Involving One Cell
- One-Port FFM (Functional Fault Model) with Faults Involving Two Cells
- One Particle Irreducible
- 1 Parameter Logistic Model
- One Port Laparoscopic Surgery
- 1 Police Plaza (New York)
- Breach Graduated Drivers License (police incident code)