What does FPCI stand for?
FPCI stands for First Philippine Conservation, Inc. (est. 1999)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of FPCI
We have 3 other meanings of FPCI in our Acronym Attic
- Female Primary Care Giver
- First Physicians Capital Group, Inc. (Beverly Hills, CA)
- First Presbyterian Church in Germantown (Pennsylvania)
- First Presbyterian Church Grapevine (Grapevine, TX)
- First Presbyterian Church Hayward (Castro Valley, CA)
- First Presbyterian Church of Hollywood (Hollywood, CA)
- Flagler Palm Coast High School (Florida)
- Family Planning Council of Iowa (Des Moines, IA)
- Febvre Prophete Chaudronnerie Inox (French: Febvre Prophet Boiler Stainless Steel)
- Financial Planning Consultants, Inc. (Florida)
- First Presbyterian Church, Inglewood
- Fish Passage Culvert Inspection (Canada)
- Food Products Containing Inedibles (survey)
- Foro Permanente para las Cuestiones Indígenas (Spanish: Permanent Forum on Indigenous Issues)
- French for Parents of Children in Immersion (Canada)
- Fundación para la Promoción del Conocimiento Indígena (Spanish: Foundation for the Promotion of Indigenous Knowledge)
- Fanfare de la Police Cantonale Jurasienne (Swiss police band)
- First Presbyterian Church of Jeannette (Jeanette, PA)
- Foreign Press Center Japan
- First Presbyterian Church of Kingwood (Houston, TX)