99 FROM a first person perspective, Halo looked pretty darn good, so what's it like when you pull back for a wider look?
What does FPP stand for?
FPP stands for First Person Perspective
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FPP
We have 183 other meanings of FPP in our Acronym Attic
- Film Photography Podcast (online radio show)
- Final Pricing Principle (Zealand)
- Financial Planning Professional
- Financial Planning Program
- Financial Project Planning
- Finished Pharmaceutical Product
- fire protection program
- Firepower Potential
- First Passage Percolation (mathematics)
- First Past the Post
Samples in periodicals archive:
Written in first person perspective, Living Jonathan's Life is an engrossing, solid narrative as well as a sharply cautionary tale against the rising popularity of painkillers--drugs that are more easily accessible than ever thanks to the internet, and that have become the drug of choice among teens, even surpassing marijuana.
Composed of The Sacred Fount, the only of Henry James' stories to have been told in the first person perspective, and The Wings Of The Dove, as one of the greatest stories told by Henry James, Henry James: Novels 1901-1902 is an esteemed collection of two very great landmarkers in literary history.