George Jean Nathan The First Peoples National Party of Canada (FPNP) is a party that is determined to take the road less traveled.
What does FPNP stand for?
FPNP stands for First Peoples National Party (Canada)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FPNP
We have 2 other meanings of FPNP in our Acronym Attic
- Fluticasone Propionate Nasal Drop
- Fort Pierre National Grasslands (South Dakota)
- Fort Point National Historic Site (San Francisco, California)
- First Post Nails It
- Fluid Power Net International
- Florham Park, New Jersey
- Friends of Princeton Nursery Lands (New Jersey)
- Feet Per Nautical Mile
- Flight Plan Not Received
- Family Planning Nurse Practitioner
- Friends of Pembrokeshire National Park
- Fundacja Polsko-Niemieckie Pojednanie (Polish: Polish-German Reconciliation Foundation; Warsaw, Poland)
- First Peoples National Party of Canada (political party)
- Fédération des Parcs Naturels Régionaux (French: Federation of Regional Nature Parks)
- Family Planning New South Wales (Australia)
- Foods For Particular Nutritional Uses
- File and Print services for NetWare (Microsoft)
- Florida Panther National Wildlife Refuge (Naples, FL)
- Family Parks New Zealand (caravan parks/campgrounds; Waihi Beach; New Zealand)
- Fab PowerOps (software)
Samples in periodicals archive:
John Malcolm and Rob Ballantyne are running in their respective ridings for the First Peoples National Party of Canada (FPNP).
John Malcolm, and Rob Ballantyne are running in their respective ridings for the First Peoples National Party of Canada (FPNP).