THE FIRST PEOPLES' CULTURAL COUNCIL (FPCC) announced $600,000 in new funding for B.
What does FPCC stand for?
FPCC stands for First Peoples' Cultural Council (Canada)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FPCC
We have 34 other meanings of FPCC in our Acronym Attic
- First Presbyterian Church of Brighton (Michigan)
- Flexible Printed Circuit Board
- Federation of Portuguese Canadian Business and Professionals
- Fair Play for Cuba Committee (est. 1960; New York, NY)
- Fair Political Practices Commission (California)
- Faneau Plomberie Chauffage Couverture (French construction company)
- Farm Products Council of Canada (est, 1972)
- Federação Portuguesa de Cineclubes (Portuguese: Portuguese Federation of Film Societies)
- Federation of Pakistan Chambers of Commerce
- First Party Claims Conference
- Forest Park Chamber of Commerce (Forest Park, OH)
- Forest Park Country Club (Adams, MA)
- Fort Peck Community College (Poplar, MT)
- Frankston Peninsula Cricket Club (Australia)
- Fuel Pool Cooling and Cleanup (nuclear power)
- Fuel System Control Console
- Fire Police City County Federal Credit Union (Fort Wayne, IN)
- Federation of Pakistan Chambers of Commerce and Industry
- Federation of Palestinian Chambers of Commerce, Industry and Agriculture
- Fédération des Producteurs de Cultures Commerciales du Québec (French: Quebec Commercial Federation of Producers of Crops; Quebec, Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Once it is launched, Google hopes to hand over the reins to the First Peoples' Cultural Council (FPCC) and The Institute for Language Information and Technology (The LINGUIST List) at Eastern Michigan University.