For this manufacturer and for others like them, the benefits are clear: dramatic gains in productivity leading to 'free' increased available production capacity, increases in effectiveness and improved first pass rates.
What does FPR stand for?
FPR stands for First Pass Rate (medical billing)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of FPR
We have 135 other meanings of FPR in our Acronym Attic
- Fichier des Personnes Recherchées (French: Wanted Persons File)
- Field Performance Report (oil industry)
- Filter Performance Rating (air filters)
- Final Production Run
- Final Program Requirements
- Final Progress Report
- Final Project Review
- Final Proposal Revision(s)
- Financial Performance Report
- Fingerprint Recognition
Samples in periodicals archive:
We also found that conducting review sessions before the first exam improves the first pass rate.