White first off the bench, but expected Shavlik Randolph to play as well.
What does FOTB stand for?
FOTB stands for First Off the Bench (basketball)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of FOTB
We have 10 other meanings of FOTB in our Acronym Attic
- Friends of the Albuquerque Petroglyphs (Albuquerque, NM)
- Flight of the Amazon Queen (game)
- Follow-On Tactical Air Reconnaissance System
- Fall Of The Bastille (band)
- Fall off the Bone (dining)
- Father of the Baby
- Father of The Bride (movie)
- Fecal Occult Blood Test
- Fiber Optic Termination Box (various companies)
- Finger on the Button
- Flash on the Beach (Flash Developers Conference, Brighton, UK)
- Flash on the Beach (UK Conference; Adobe Flash)
- Flight of the Bumblebee (song)
- Flip Off The Board (polite form)
- Focus On The Basics
- Force of the Breaker (Yu-Gi-Oh trading card game set)
- Forum Of The Banned
- Fresh Off The Boat
- Fresh Out the Box
- Friends of The Bride (London indie band)
Samples in periodicals archive:
But when Ireland need a goal he's first off the bench.
Casey has more experience at the point, but Washington could be first off the bench because of his experience.
First off the bench is freshman forward Julia O'Brien.
6 points per game; Charlonne, 5 points a game; and Diabete, the first off the bench in games, is at 4.