lt;p>In an interaction with reporters, the First Naval Construction Division commander said he was also looking into the possibility of procuring raw material domestically and regionally for providing infrastructure facilities to US soldiers in Afghanistan.
What does 1NCD stand for?
1NCD stands for First Naval Construction Division
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Land Rescue (police incident code)
- First Lieutenant
- First Lieutenant Colonel (British cavalry)
- 1 Million For Jesus Christ
- Single Line, Message Rate, Business
- General announcing system (Navy, shipboard)
- 1Malaysia Development Berhad
- Single Line, Metered, Residential
- Noise Control (police incident code)
- First Negative Constructive (debate)
- First Naval District
- First Normal Form
- First Nearest Neighbor
- First Nordic Workshop on Genetic Algorithms and Their Applications (Vaasa, Finland, 1995)
- Singlet Molecular Oxygen
- One Out of Two (probability)
- First Player
- Premises Insecure (police incident code)
- One-Persistent Carrier-Sense Multiple Access
- One-Poly-Five-Metal (electronics)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The program was established by the Seabee's First Naval Construction Division in 2006 to address the physical, emotional and spiritual needs of Sailors as they returned home.
First Naval Construction Division, Little Creek, Va.