Graduating from Saint Peters High School, Eddie began his career in the supermarket industry with First National Stores before being recruited to Iandoli's Markets.
What does FINAST stand for?
FINAST stands for First National Stores (US grocery chain)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Federation of Independent Nursing Agencies (UK)
- Federation of International Netball Association (Zimbabwe)
- Food Intolerance Network of Australia
- Financiamiento del Sector Agropecuario (Spanish)
- FastLane Integrated Network Application Language (FastLane Technologies)
- Final Inspection (also seen as FIN INSP and FIN INS)
- Fine I Never Actually Learned This Stuff (polite form)
- Financial-Analyst (Moscow)
- Fundo de Investimento da Amazônia (Brazilian Amazon investment fund)
- Failure Is Not An Option
- Fondation de l'Innovation du Nouveau Brunswick (French: Innovation Foundation of New Brunswick; Canada)
- Fédération des Industries de Nouvelle-Calédonie (French: Federation of Industries of New Caledonia; New Caledonia)
- Financial Interest Cover
- Financiera de Negocios Corporativos (Guatemala)
- Force, Intelligence, Networking, and C2 (Command & Control; military reconnaissance methodology)
- Foundation for International Community Assistance
- Financiera Centro Americana Sociedad Anónima (Guatemala)
- Familial Idiopathic Nonarteriosclerotic Cerebral Calcification
- Financial Center (US Department of Homeland Security)
- Financial Crimes Enforcement Network (US Treasury Department)
Samples in periodicals archive:
For thirty years before his retirement, he worked as a meat cutter, first at the former Locker Plant, and later at First National Stores.
Most of the groceries, spread along the business district, were independent operations, but chains such as A&P and First National Stores were in the mix.
Wilfred was an employee for First National stores for 27 years and Perkins Machine of Warren for 11 years.