Citigroup has had a presence in Puerto Rico since 1918 and operated for decades under the First National City Bank structure.
What does CITIBANK stand for?
CITIBANK stands for First National City Bank
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Closed in Tubing Head Pressure (oil/gas wells)
- Celibacy Is the Issue
- Center for Information Technology Integration (University of Michigan)
- Center for Instructional and Technological Innovation (NJCU)
- Chemical Inspection and Testing Institute
- Citoyens d'Internet (French)
- Collaborative IRB Training Initiative (web based training program in human research subjects protections)
- Columbia Institute for Tele-Information (Columbia University)
- Confederation Internationale des Travailleurs Intellectuels (French: International Confederation of Intellectual Workers)
- Chartered Institute of Transport in Australia
- China International Trust and Investment Company
- China International Trust and Investment Corporation
- Consolidated Information Technology Infrasture Contract (Lockheed Martin Medicare contract)
- Computing and Information Technology Interactive Digital Educational Library
- Centre for Integrating Technology in Education
- Convention for International Trade in Endangered Species
- Canadian Interoperability Technology Interest Group
- Congreso Internacional en Tecnologías Inteligentes y de la Información (Spanish)
- Citicorp Information Technology Industries Limited
- Colegio Oficial de Ingenieros Técnicos En Informática del Principado de Asturias (Asturias, Spain)
Samples in periodicals archive:
TheFacts BUILT in 1906 by Charles Tuller Garland, son of the co-founder of the First National City Bank of New York.
Where once there stood just one hotel (the Vista in the World Trade Center), others have risen, the latest being Harry Cipriani's 160-room hotel conversion at 55 Wall Street, the former home of First National City Bank (Citibank) - a credit card's throw from Rockrose's sold-out residential conversion at 45 Wall and Donald Trump's 40 Wall (nee Manufacturers Hanover Trust).