What does L1 stand for?
L1 stands for First Lumbar Vertebra (anatomy)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of L1
We have 6 other meanings of L1 in our Acronym Attic
- Light phase/Dark phase (oxygen consumption ratio)
- Lactulose/Mannitol Excretion Ratio (HIV medicine)
- Linoleic to Oleic acid (health ratio)
- Lactate-to-Pyruvate (blood ratio)
- Association pour la Lutte Contre l'Erosion la Sécheresse et la Deshertification au Maroc (French)
- Lesbian & Gay Audiologists & Speech-Language Pathologists
- Lietuvos Žemes Ukio Bendroviu Asociacija (Lithuanian Association of Agricultural Companies)
- Level 0
- Legion of Codes Kidz
- Longitude 0 (Zero) Latitude 0 (Zero)