To apply for Ranger School, a soldier must submit a Department of the Army Form 4187 (Request for Personnel Action) and the results of his Airborne or Ranger physical through the first lieutenant colonel in his chain of command to the installation Director of Plans and Training Management or G-3.
What does 1LtCol stand for?
1LtCol stands for First Lieutenant Colonel (British cavalry)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- One Handed Typing (either due to eating or nursing a baby)
- One Hectare Telescope (project)
- Blockage/Breakdown on Highway (police incident code)
- 1st Infantry Division (US Army)
- First Information Operations Command (formerly the Land Information Warfare Agency LIWA)
- Juvenile Complaint (police incident report)
- 1st Joint Public Affairs Unit
- First-Year Law Student
- Land Rescue (police incident code)
- First Lieutenant
- 1 Million For Jesus Christ
- Single Line, Message Rate, Business
- General announcing system (Navy, shipboard)
- 1Malaysia Development Berhad
- Single Line, Metered, Residential
- Noise Control (police incident code)
- First Negative Constructive (debate)
- First Naval Construction Division
- First Naval District
- First Normal Form
Samples in periodicals archive:
Upon receipt of notification, approved officers must have their requests (DA Form 4187) approved by the first lieutenant colonel in their chain of command and then fax it to (757) 788-6677 or DSN 680-6677.
In addition, to qualify as a 13D, the 13C or 13E, at a minimum, must undergo a battalion-directed training program and be certified as a 13D by the first lieutenant colonel in the soldier's chain-of-command.