The first lady of the United States was accompanied by her mother, Marian Robinson, special adviser to the president Valerie Jarrett, and Dr.
What does FLOTUS stand for?
FLOTUS stands for First Lady Of The United States
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Free Libre Open Source Software in Education
- Front for the Liberation of Occupied South Yemen
- Fairbanks Light Opera Theater (Alaska)
- Flying Lead Orientaton Tool (subsea flying lead assembly)
- Forward Line of Own Troops
- Flight of the Conchords (also seen as FOTC)
- Flexible Learning on the Internet (UK)
- Forward Link-Only Technology for Mobile
- Floating Gate Tunnel Oxide
- Fuzzy Logic and Uncertainty Engine
- Feminists Liberating Our World
- Florida Licensing On Wheels
- Focused Logistics Wargame
- For Leisure or Work
- For Local Ownership of Water
- For the Love of Water (documentary)
- For the Love of Worship
- Franklin Lakes, Oakland, Wyckoff (NJ school district)
- Fulgoromorpha Lists on the Web (insect knowledge base)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Islamic censors in Iran imposed a wardrobe change on President Barack Obama's wife after the country's strict morality laws were violated by the first lady of the United States.
Kathleen Gingrich, the mother of American politician Newt Gingrich, revealed her son's thoughts on Hillary Clinton, then first lady of the United States.
So without further delay, it is my honor, and a great pleasure, to introduce to you the First Lady of the United States.