uk Global Banking News - 23 January 2012 First Horizon National Corporation (NYSE: FHN), a financial services company operating through more than 170 First Tennessee Bank locations in and around Tennessee, and 18 FTN Financial Group offices in the US and abroad, has declared a quarterly cash dividend of USD0.
What does FHNC stand for?
FHNC stands for First Horizon National Corporation (Tennessee)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of FHNC
- Frequent Hemodialysis Network (study)
- Future Healthcare Network
- Family Housing, Navy And Marine Corps
- Focal Hepatocellular Necrosis and/or Portal Lymphocytic Infiltration
- Forest Hills Neighborhood Association (Durham, NC)
- Fulton Heights Neighborhood Association (North Carolina)
- Fishing Has No Boundaries
- Fort Hood National Bank (Fort Hood, TX)
- Fermi Hyper-Netted Chain Method
- Fern Hollow Nature Center (Sewickley, PA)
- Functional Hepatic Nitrogen Clearance
- Feline Hereditary Neuroaxonal Dystrophy
- Femoral Head and Neck Excision
- Fraser's Hill Nature Education Centre
- Friends of Hickory Nut Gorge (Henderson County, NC)
- Fort Hill Natural Gas Authority (Easley, SC)
- Fetal Heart not Heard (neonatology)
- Fuzzy Hopfield Neural Network
- Femoral Head and Neck Ostectomy (canine hip dysplasia)
- Factors of Host Nonspecific Protection (antibiotics)
Samples in periodicals archive:
uk Global Banking News - 18 October 2011 First Horizon National Corporation (NYSE: FHN), the parent of First Tennessee Bank has reported that its third-quarter earnings have increased by 17 percent to EUR36.
Black has earlier worked as director of corporate strategy with First Horizon National Corporation, and has also held various leadership roles with Wachovia Corporation, now part of Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC).